It’s been around four-and-a-half years since I conceived my twins. And after that, my life has undergone a lot of changes. From food habits to sleep schedules, outings to professional life, and vacations to leisure activities, everything has changed drastically.
The same applies to my skin and body. My skin has undergone a lot of changes from the time of pregnancy, childbirth, and ever since. Hence, I realized the need for taking care of myself and my skin with natural products crafted for moms.
I recently got to try Himalaya FOR MOMS Soothing Body Butter. A body butter is something that pregnant women and new moms need the most due to the skin’s expanding and shrinking, leading to dry and itchy skin. This is a must in a pregnant woman or new mother’s vanity bag, as the body has been going through too many changes. The body butter is meant to rejuvenate dry skin, provide a soothing effect on itchy skin, relieve the patchy dryness on stubborn areas like knees and elbows, and also calm the changing texture of the skin. And that’s what Himalaya FOR MOMS promises and delivers.
It’s All About What Appeals to Your Senses!!
Isn’t that true? Everyone has different preferences when it comes to taste, color, texture, and fragrances. Himalaya for MOMS understands this and has launched three different fragrances of Soothing Body Butter.
The aroma of Lavender is known to have a calming effect and eliminate stress and tension.
The aroma of Rose is known to uplift mood.
The aroma of Jasmine is known to help in balancing hormones and rejuvenating the senses.
Thus, you can choose a variant depending on your preference.
Himalaya FOR MOMS Soothing Body Butter is available in 3 different sizes:
50 ml Jar – Rs. 110/-
100 ml Jar – Rs. 185/-
200 ml Jar – Rs. 320/-
Packaging and Looks
The Body Butter comes in a jar which is very convenient to use and store. It is packaged in their signature green lid and white jar. The packaging highlights the hero aroma, and all the three variants look different from each other, allowing consumers to identify the aroma without even without reading the labels.
My Experience with Himalaya FOR MOMS Soothing Body Butter
- It quickly got absorbed into my skin after application. It did not require rigorous massaging, but just rubbing for a few seconds allowed my skin to absorb the Body Butter.
- The consistency wasn’t as thick as other body butter’s. Hence, this seemed to be suitable for all skin types.
- Because of the thin consistency, they are suitable for all seasons and not just for winters and dry weathers.
- The jar is very handy and easy to store.
- I loved that the fragrance stays for a long time, leaving a pleasant aroma on the skin.
- My skin felt softer for over 4 hours after application.
- It also worked wonders on rough skin areas such as heels, knees, and elbows.
- It has a 2-year shelf life, which means, even if I do not use it on a regular basis, (I am no longer a new mom and my skin needs are different from a pregnant woman or a new mom. Hence, I prefer using it during winter and dry seasons) it will last for a long time and won’t expire.
My Rating for Himalaya FOR MOMS Soothing Body Butter
I would rate the product a 4.8 out of 5. I did not find any flaw in the product but would love to see more variants in this range for different skin types, especially a light moisturizing body butter for an oily skin.
I am taking my Alexa rank to next level with Blogchatter’s #MyFriendAlexa Season 3.